You have a possibility to upgrade your EL900E-series nozzle module by replacing the levelling beam assembly with the Extruder P7 series levelling beam assembly.
Changing of levelling beam assembly into a newer model with an open structure gives several advantages:
- decreases gathering of concrete onto the surface of the beam
- easy to clean
- more durable joint rods in the previous model
- easy-to-change wear parts, features a housing construction instead of welded
P7 STRAND GUIDE
You have a possibility to upgrade your EL900E-series nozzle module by replacing the strand guide with a newer P7-series strand guide.
- Strand configuration easy to change by changing the guide plate. This means that also e.g. the adaption of new strand configurations according to the EN1168 standard is easy. Placing of the strands is more accurate because the guiding surfaces are longer than in the previous model.
- Better durability due to the more wear resistant material. The new model has a new, completely mechanical construction (no hydraulics). The new construction also means that the strand guide is easier to install when there is a large number of strands