Structural engineering services
Structural engineering services offers a comprehensive view of the factors affecting the feasibility of precast in your project.
As a result, you will receive a detailed design for developing framing plans, connection details, quantities and a tender package, as well as construction/fabrication drawings and documentation.
A peer review will help you validate and optimize the design.
Precast design feasibility study
- Architectural layout optimization for precast construction
- Precast structural scheme
- Typical floor plans and connection details
- Design optimization
- Coordinated Structural framing plans, sections
- Joint/Connection Details
- Foundation layout
- Excavation layout
- 3D rebar modelling
- Good for construction drawings
- Erection plans, sections, elevations
- Fabrication drawings
- Bar bending schedule (BBS)
- Bill of material (BOM)
- Design validation with respect to local design code requirement, structural robustness, and good engineering and construction practice
- Design optimization, value engineering, and project cost optimization