The Ahmedabad based construction company PSP Projects Ltd, has opted for a unique solution for their precast factory, designed to serve commercial, industrial, and residential customers. For the Ahmedabad – based company, choosing to construct the entire factory out of precast concrete was a case of showcasing the result of precast technology for its clients and thus gaining a competitive edge.
For PSP Projects, the need for precast was born out of shortage of labor.
“We were short of labor due to Covid and I had to think hard on how to manage projects. The whole idea of precast and automation was born. Elematic came to my mind through industry contacts, and just in three months from placing the order, buying the land, and starting the construction, we had it all set up,” said Prahaladbhai Shivrambhai Patel, the Managing Director of PSP Projects.
PSP Projects Ltd., Plant specifications
1.5 million sq. ft production capacity, with provision to double
- Fully automated prestressed hollow core slabs production line of 3x 150 meters with production capacity of 500mt2 per day
- Concrete transportation and distribution system for casting concrete in Hollow core slabs line
- 2×60 meter prestressed beam line production of 120 meters of beams per day
- 1x 120-meter column mold production of 60-meter column per day
- Concrete Distribution system for column and beam lines
- KVT wall line 15 tables system production of 420 mt2 per day
- Concrete comcaster for distribution of concrete in wall line
- Staircase mold for production of 2 staircases per day