Half Slab Long Line
For efficient floor structure production
The production takes place on six adjacent 150 meters long casting beds. The maximum production capacity per day is 4 500 m2. This is reached in three shifts, with two castings. The annual production capacity of the line is 1 400 000 m2.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
• Production flexibility:
• pre-stressed slabs
• non-stressed slabs
• slab length and width can vary
• Low operating costs due to high automation level
• Large production capacity
• Fast production pace
• High space utilization rate
• Excellent slab quality with efficient vibration, bed heating and maturity control
Precast half slabs are an excellent choice for a floor structure in apartment houses, villas and cottages. Compared to cast-in-situ methods, a half-slab structure clearly saves man hours and material costs.
Elematic half-slab long line is a fast and advanced technology for the production of non-stressed and pre-stressed half slabs of varying lengths and widths.
Contact our sales
Leave us a message ›