Concept design and engineering services
Are you considering precast as an option for a more efficient building project but are doubtful about how to proceed? If you feel that you would need more information about the system, its costs and the ways in which it can be applied, Elematic engineering services can support you to navigate every step of the planning and design processes.
We provide both concept design and end-to-end structural engineering for all kinds of buildings, from analysis and design to certification. Our team of designers consists of experienced experts that have been involved in a number of projects in different countries around the world.
Read more about our engineering services:
Below you'll find a couple of examples of the projects we've had the honor to help materializing.
Nestle R & D Centre
- Builder: Nestle R&D IndiaPrecaster: Survi Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Precast used: Precast Structure comprised of Precast Columns, Prestressed Beams, Basement Walls, Stair Walls and Stair flight. The Shear Walls are cast-in-situ.Project area: 19.000 m2
- Number of floors: Ground + 2 floors + 2 floors future expansion
- Seismic: Zone 4 as per IS 1893
- Large span of slab 12.0m with heavy loading of 15.0 kN/m2 in high seismic zone IV of India
Student Housing, Jindal Global University
Half slab, slipformed, Hollow-core slab, Stairs
Solid wall, Hollow-core slab, Stairs