As a Project Manager your responsibility will be to lead and manage international precast concrete production line projects mainly in Russia and in Russian speaking countries but also elsewhere in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Automation and software are closely linked to our deliveries so a good understanding of these is highly appreciated in addition to technical understanding which comes already through your education.
You will be the single point of contact towards the customer. However you will be supported by a number of specialists from project engineering to export documentation up to the point the commissioning engineers have completed the project.
You will be part of the Project Management Team where we have five other project managers with +/- 100 projects in hand every year. This means that multi-tasking capabilities and a systematic way of working is an expectation.
Elematic is very much a project house and we deliver new equipment through our project process and organization. The size of the projects can vary from a single machine or software to full scale precast factories with various production lines.
One of your main working languages is Russian due to projects managed and delivered to Russia. We also have other Russian speakers currently working at Elematic. You will also be working closely with many different levels of people inside Elematic as well as with other Finnish companies thus a moderate command of Finnish is highly appreciated.
This is a permanent position initially based at the Elematic headquarters in Akaa, approximately a 20 minutes drive from Tampere or Hämeenlinna. At a later stage, it is possible to also work from home 2 to 3 days a week.
Your work will include some travelling, approx. 20-40 days per year, mostly in Eastern Europe.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Single point of contact towards customer until end of warranty period
- Responsibility for project budget and schedule
- Project execution, management and reporting
- Active internal and external communication of the project progress
- Additional project sales
Competences and requirements
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical, Automation, Civil Eng.)
- Experience of working in a technical project environment
- Active customer-oriented approach to manage projects and solve problems
- Good negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel ( 20-40 days per year)
- We expect you to be fluent in Russian, English and have moderate Finnish language skills, requirements in this order if not fully matching
- You have a valid permit allowing you to work in Finland, an EU passport is a plus
- Modern tools and software
- Private health insurance in addition to an extensive healthcare package
- Smartum culture & exercise support
- Possibility to work remotely (i.e. 2-3 days per week)
- Food canteen services supported by employer
- A permanent position with a stable and progressive employer
- Currently renovated premises
Interested in this role?
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) latest by 1st December through Pointer Potential website.
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
For questions about Elematic and the project management organization, please contact:
Riku Lehtonen, Head of Project Management at Elematic on 040 751 3207.
For questions about the position and the application process, please do not hesitate to contact:
Johanna Korpia at Pointer Potential on 0400240946 either on 19th November between 12.30-13 or 24th November between 10-10.30 or by email johanna.korpia.@pointerpotential.fi